It is purely written to share what is within myself. No issues of debate or an argument is made out here.
I m not spiritual, but I can follow God easily. From my personal experience, I can say we can see God within more than searching him elsewhere. I m not against idol worship. People gave a face to God through idols. Fragrance can be more smelt than known. Idol is just like that. The existence is felt through an idol.
We can feel the true power of God, once we start listening to our instincts. I should say instincts are rather different from your conscience. Sometimes, We feel God through our Parents, sometimes through our intimate friend, sometimes through a person passing through but nevertheless we felt him within ourselves. Whenever I make my decision, let it even be an acceptance of friendship or something else, I just go by my instincts. Till date, it has proved worth.
I always believe everything that happens is happening only for good. World doesn't move around without reason. Life is as simple as that. No failure is hell!! No success is heaven!! Life is more a writing script than a written script. Just we go by the way our creator takes us. I am not a philosopher, perhaps I received these from my Life.
If there is God, he should be within us. We make or discover things just to serve our purpose. May it be a computer or any other device, it is brought out to fulfill some reason. Similarly, God made Human to fulfill some reason. As, the Humans reside in their discoveries, God resides in his most diplomatic creation Human. There is THE EXISTENCE OF GOD.
Well, we can feel God anywhere, but more it should be felt in one's self. When it is understood, Life will have nothing to cry. Lips are created to smile and Eyes are not created for dropping tears.
Keep Smiling!!! Walk by your instincts, The real existence of God.
Thank God I made some justice!!!!
I m not spiritual, but I can follow God easily. From my personal experience, I can say we can see God within more than searching him elsewhere. I m not against idol worship. People gave a face to God through idols. Fragrance can be more smelt than known. Idol is just like that. The existence is felt through an idol.
We can feel the true power of God, once we start listening to our instincts. I should say instincts are rather different from your conscience. Sometimes, We feel God through our Parents, sometimes through our intimate friend, sometimes through a person passing through but nevertheless we felt him within ourselves. Whenever I make my decision, let it even be an acceptance of friendship or something else, I just go by my instincts. Till date, it has proved worth.
I always believe everything that happens is happening only for good. World doesn't move around without reason. Life is as simple as that. No failure is hell!! No success is heaven!! Life is more a writing script than a written script. Just we go by the way our creator takes us. I am not a philosopher, perhaps I received these from my Life.
If there is God, he should be within us. We make or discover things just to serve our purpose. May it be a computer or any other device, it is brought out to fulfill some reason. Similarly, God made Human to fulfill some reason. As, the Humans reside in their discoveries, God resides in his most diplomatic creation Human. There is THE EXISTENCE OF GOD.
Well, we can feel God anywhere, but more it should be felt in one's self. When it is understood, Life will have nothing to cry. Lips are created to smile and Eyes are not created for dropping tears.
Keep Smiling!!! Walk by your instincts, The real existence of God.
Thank God I made some justice!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment