Saturday, June 14, 2008

Love - They gave me the Meaning...

என்னோடு வா வீடு வரைக்கும்,
என் வீட்டை பார்,
என்னை பிடிக்கும்!!!

I was so consistent in writing about my friendships.. at least something related to that.. Here is a different script.. Its a different kind of friendship.. Its about my Family..

I am not a city born.. not even a city brought up.. I m living n d outskirts of a city.. Its a developing town.. My brought up s n a joint family.. Well, I m a only kid to my parents.. But my cousins never let tat lonely feeling near me.. I m last kid of our family tree.. May be tats d reason they loved me a lot..

My family s not so rich, not so poor.. We r an average middle class.. We have enough to live a day wit smiles.. Here I should say My Dad never said a 'no' to any of my wish, as does my Mom.. I accept my age gave me tears but not my family.. They don like me crying..

I did not search love outside as t s a by birth element in my family.. Even the flowers in our Garden will respond to us.. Well trees in our Garden were poured more of love than water..

My language of friendship started from here..
My Dad's friendly attitude kept me going wit ease..
My Mom's affection will even make a dead heart beat...
My aunts, uncles and all of my cousins are so easy in getting along with people.. That taught me the art of easy moving wit even a first seen person..

I have better advisers here to guide me..
Well my Dad showed me d way to Engineering..
My cousins directed me towards t..
But My Mom s responsible if i did achieve something..
She s my alarm.. She doesn't like to see me going to college without eating( at 7 ).. So she would wake up at 5 to cook something for my breakfast.. Its pure Love that she kept doing that since my school days( Even I go to my school early ). Who else other than Mom can do t.. Mother - a Living meaning to Love and sacrifice..

Here they showed Love without any expectations.. Shared their Life.. I m a boy brought up wit pure love and affection.. They are My World.. I ll keep serving dis People as long as I exist..

EVEN GOD LOVES TO LIVE HERE.. S!! I learnt Love s always a true feeling if it has no expectations in any of its verse.. U can reply back this feeling only with the same..

I could bring anyone here, if they live here for 10 days, they would surely ask for one more as it keeps mounting..

I thank My God for assigning my Birth here.. Its more than a script - My Family...

Love - They gave me the Meaning..

No comments: