
Being a child without any siblings, I was left alone most of the times. My previous blogs would have suggested that my cousins did not let that lonely feeling near me. Yeah!! its true to some extent. But it should be accepted that whenever they are not with me, I am left alone.
Sense of loneliness keeps ruling me more than i expected.. Its always a pain to stay alone in the house watching four walls. May be My birth is assigned that way.. I think that pain has driven me till here to put something of what i had.
For the outside world, I may be seen as a guy enjoying everything that is in my way. But, within me, it doesn't happen always.
During my college days, I did not feel it this much. May be My Friends served as an answer for that. Now, the college days are over and I m waiting for my call letter from my employer.To be honest, every day travels beyond 24 hours. Though i sleep for most of the day, When i wake up there is still some part of the day waiting for me.
My Dad leaves home by Morning 7 and comes back only by 9 or 10 at night. My Mom is always busy with her household works. I have no answers from them for my loneliness.
Technologies such as Mobile phones and Internet may keep me engaged for sometime with someone, but they are not the exact answer to my plight. This holidays are really new as there is no turning back. I mean these holidays are for my future. Still, I cannot run my present as I expected.
Here comes the real story.. As I sit back and think, I keep remembering my college days, the joy and fun we had, the silly fights, exclusive friendship, dream pulling lectures etc., now everything is like a dream. As I keep thinking, My eyes get wet without my knowledge. Apart from my college life, I had some beautiful friendships which are no more. When i think of those things, I ll only end up in tears. Anyway, These tears cannot wash those memories.
My present runs carrying my past. I don't know what my future holds for me..
For now, I m enjoying my loneliness...
No comments:
Post a Comment