
I will not term 'U' as my girl friend!!
Well, I can term 'U' as my Best Friend..
U r somewhere, But everywhere I see a girl..
I remember 'U'!!!
I will be nowhere, If ever I forget to think of 'U'..
'U' are Someone Special !!!
'U' are from my own World !!!
Life can extend even after death..
'Love' is one way of doing it...
'Friendship' is one way of making it..
Life has got some beautiful phrases...
One such is the friendship between us...
Though I miss her now, I consider her as my best.
Life cannot be stopped at one point. If ever I had that opportunity, I would have stopped it when we were together. We had a very sad end to our friendship. I cannot figure out the exact reason for the same except for we both posted some complaints on each other. May be because we got too close. Still, It is the possessiveness that cost our friendship.
The end may have so many reasons, but I cherish the days we spent together. Care, Love, Affection , call it anything.. those were without any reason. The days we spent together may be very little, but We had so much to cherish( I had).. Late night phone calls, Throughout the day sms chats were the pillars behind our friendship.
We were so intimate. She shouldered my pains, carried my tears.. cared for me exclusively.. She helped me without any expectations.. I understood anyone who is her friend is blessed. I felt I m more blessed than anyone. She is one of the best gift God gave me.. Sad thing is it did not last long.. She is the reason for some of my success..
Towards the end, we had so many misunderstandings, She even hurt me to the worst.. I did not deserve those complaints from her.. Still, I hail her as the best for all the good she did to me.
I really miss her now!!! I don think I ll get someone like her again.. Girls like her are Precious creations from God. He sends them by integrating some of his own qualities..
World is so small!!!
She lives under the same sky which I live!!!
There is always a possibility of we getting back..
Wish it happens soon..
Real friendship is not in the smiles that we share when we are together..
Its in the pain that we have when we are set apart!!!!
I Miss My Friend!!! She is FROM MY OWN WORLD !!!!
The end may have so many reasons, but I cherish the days we spent together. Care, Love, Affection , call it anything.. those were without any reason. The days we spent together may be very little, but We had so much to cherish( I had).. Late night phone calls, Throughout the day sms chats were the pillars behind our friendship.
We were so intimate. She shouldered my pains, carried my tears.. cared for me exclusively.. She helped me without any expectations.. I understood anyone who is her friend is blessed. I felt I m more blessed than anyone. She is one of the best gift God gave me.. Sad thing is it did not last long.. She is the reason for some of my success..
Towards the end, we had so many misunderstandings, She even hurt me to the worst.. I did not deserve those complaints from her.. Still, I hail her as the best for all the good she did to me.
I really miss her now!!! I don think I ll get someone like her again.. Girls like her are Precious creations from God. He sends them by integrating some of his own qualities..
World is so small!!!
She lives under the same sky which I live!!!
There is always a possibility of we getting back..
Wish it happens soon..
Real friendship is not in the smiles that we share when we are together..
Its in the pain that we have when we are set apart!!!!
I Miss My Friend!!! She is FROM MY OWN WORLD !!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment