You are somewhere in this little World,
I am somewhere in this little World..
We had sweet little friendship for sweet little span!!!
Those Memories are for rest of me...
They say, God is somewhere near you, but you cannot see,
As is the situation of us.. You are somewhere near my hands, but,
I cannot locate YOU..
Indeed, You are special to me because,
I never found anyone who made me special...
I only keep thinking of You for 24 hours a day
and 7 days a week!!!
If ever God gives me some more time,
I will keep doing the same..
You are the one who gave me pleasure through your words,
You are the one who gave me smiles through your deeds,
You are the one who gave me Peace through your looks,
You are the one I wish to be with me always..
I regret for the days I miss 'U'...
The best of God's gift to me is a Friend like 'U'..

No comments:
Post a Comment