It s rightly said " God helps U through someone ".. Here is a script on angel wo took me from nowhere.. Well, I dunno wer to start.. She has been n every part of my life.. ( I promise der was a real sense of true friendship tat kept us goin and nothing more than tat..) My friendship wit her emerged wen I was in standard IX.. I Honestly make a point, I dunno wat t takes to make a Girl as Friend.. I could not find someone lik her even now.. Might be because she s one of d kind..
To be honest m nt so good n English at tat age( Even now).. If my Mom had taught me hw to speak wen i m kid, She taught me how to speak wen i was no more a kid.. She cared me lik a Mom takin care of a new born.. Sometimes u go by listening to ur brain nd do something stupid.. I did which led to serious misunderstanding, which left us apart for four years.. No contact..
Then came a day, again God sent me d same angel.. She embraced me again.. Dis time i was a kid of college life.. U need a right person to guide U at tat time and it was she again directed me.. She helped me with watever i needed..
Again d pendulum swung nd v lost our contact.. "God knows wat to do".. I had some serious problems in my personal life n my second year which even affected my Professional life.. True Friendships serve at right time.. It was she wo brought me back to myself at tat time..
She encouraged me time and again wich did giv my professional degree a meaning.. Now, I belong to MNC.. Now I can label myself as Software Engineer.. I m a well known student of my college( Because of some good works.. ).. I had a respect... She chills out wit her simplicity and attitude.. I wish God I should b her kid (If ever I hav a rebirth) just because d way she cares.. U ll love ur life more than what u normally do if u hav girls lik her as friend..
She walked wit me n rain just bcoz i wanted her to.. She did not sleep just because I was awake.. Her Prayers kept tellin wat i wanted.. To be Honest she s d owner of Million bucks.. But she travelled wit me nd she kept telling she loves dose travels.. She s really a friend wo carries us beyond our emotions.. A virtual voice of mine.. She s one of d kind.. AN ANGEL FROM GOD'S LAND...
Now, I Promise She s d Virtual owner of al my achievements.. She taught me friendship, d biggest gift... Thanks to her and thanks to my God..
I suppose I hav justified d verse"An Angel from God's Land" Angel's don b wit u always but they know when to be.. She s really an Angel From God's Land..
To be honest m nt so good n English at tat age( Even now).. If my Mom had taught me hw to speak wen i m kid, She taught me how to speak wen i was no more a kid.. She cared me lik a Mom takin care of a new born.. Sometimes u go by listening to ur brain nd do something stupid.. I did which led to serious misunderstanding, which left us apart for four years.. No contact..
Then came a day, again God sent me d same angel.. She embraced me again.. Dis time i was a kid of college life.. U need a right person to guide U at tat time and it was she again directed me.. She helped me with watever i needed..
Again d pendulum swung nd v lost our contact.. "God knows wat to do".. I had some serious problems in my personal life n my second year which even affected my Professional life.. True Friendships serve at right time.. It was she wo brought me back to myself at tat time..
She encouraged me time and again wich did giv my professional degree a meaning.. Now, I belong to MNC.. Now I can label myself as Software Engineer.. I m a well known student of my college( Because of some good works.. ).. I had a respect... She chills out wit her simplicity and attitude.. I wish God I should b her kid (If ever I hav a rebirth) just because d way she cares.. U ll love ur life more than what u normally do if u hav girls lik her as friend..
She walked wit me n rain just bcoz i wanted her to.. She did not sleep just because I was awake.. Her Prayers kept tellin wat i wanted.. To be Honest she s d owner of Million bucks.. But she travelled wit me nd she kept telling she loves dose travels.. She s really a friend wo carries us beyond our emotions.. A virtual voice of mine.. She s one of d kind.. AN ANGEL FROM GOD'S LAND...
Now, I Promise She s d Virtual owner of al my achievements.. She taught me friendship, d biggest gift... Thanks to her and thanks to my God..
I suppose I hav justified d verse"An Angel from God's Land" Angel's don b wit u always but they know when to be.. She s really an Angel From God's Land..
No comments:
Post a Comment