
I think I can use this space to open up myself in thanking and asking for pardon.
Not too big my life is.. My real test of life is what i had in my college.. A test of 4 years..
It has given me so much to cherish and little to forget. I ll not be forgiven if i don thank my Classmates here. They have done all they could to carry me forward. I would have been nowhere if they had not supported me. They responded me every time i wished something from them. I could even say they helped me throughout my career which i should say the backbone of my success. Its their encouragement that took me to TCS. Thanks a lot..
I don have any regrets in writing this column.
I am just a Human, not the perfect. Sometimes I would have gone by my age, sometimes by emotions, sometimes being ordinary.. Anyway I don say these could be d reasons for my mistakes, ( If any ).. But I can Promise I don hurt people normally.. Well, I m trying to say, I would have hurt anyone without my knowledge.. I do apologize for those.. Always there s a loser behind every Winner.. Sometimes if it is in my case, I m sorry.. I apologize here for anything that u feel i should not have( I mean a mistake from your perspective )..
Well, they say there should be no Pardon and no Thanks in friendships..
But I believe a simple Apology and a wholehearted Thanks will give birth to everlasting relationships..
Our relationship s four years of age.. I wish it should keep living as long as I keep counting my age.. I Pray for the same..
I wish My mates will accept my apology and also greet my Thanks..
Thanks a lot for giving me a wonderful period of life.. Wish and Pray Every heart which beat with mine in this four years should have all smiles in every mile they walk.. All the best dudes..
Not too big my life is.. My real test of life is what i had in my college.. A test of 4 years..
It has given me so much to cherish and little to forget. I ll not be forgiven if i don thank my Classmates here. They have done all they could to carry me forward. I would have been nowhere if they had not supported me. They responded me every time i wished something from them. I could even say they helped me throughout my career which i should say the backbone of my success. Its their encouragement that took me to TCS. Thanks a lot..
I don have any regrets in writing this column.
I am just a Human, not the perfect. Sometimes I would have gone by my age, sometimes by emotions, sometimes being ordinary.. Anyway I don say these could be d reasons for my mistakes, ( If any ).. But I can Promise I don hurt people normally.. Well, I m trying to say, I would have hurt anyone without my knowledge.. I do apologize for those.. Always there s a loser behind every Winner.. Sometimes if it is in my case, I m sorry.. I apologize here for anything that u feel i should not have( I mean a mistake from your perspective )..
Well, they say there should be no Pardon and no Thanks in friendships..
But I believe a simple Apology and a wholehearted Thanks will give birth to everlasting relationships..
Our relationship s four years of age.. I wish it should keep living as long as I keep counting my age.. I Pray for the same..
I wish My mates will accept my apology and also greet my Thanks..
Thanks a lot for giving me a wonderful period of life.. Wish and Pray Every heart which beat with mine in this four years should have all smiles in every mile they walk.. All the best dudes..
No comments:
Post a Comment