After a while, just came back to scribble as I was feeling bored... I was thinking to write a blog for so long but never really opened it because of my laziness... Life hasn't changed much in last 6 or 7 months... There is some emotional stress because of minor health issues... Otherwise, things are as good as it ever was...Probably had the best time watching my son grow and his skills that grew with him... Astonished to see how fast he picked up English, which is not our first language... I feel naive talking to him in English... Every Parent thinks their kid is the best and we're no exception... But am sure (& I Pray) he becomes the best (if not amongst the best) in whatever he wants to do... I am an average child but I know my child is better in many ways... In a way, I am blessed... I may have written it before but I am grateful that God chose us to grow him...
Well now, to see my wife grow as a wife is more amazing... I was (am) struck with some health issues and my wife became the Doctor I never imagined... She learnt every little detail to make me feel better and comfortable... I am firm believer of destiny, but I think she is changing it... Prayers, google, interest, love.. am not sure what else that made her learn every bit of my health issue... Again am grateful... Sometimes I feared going to doctor because of her questions and curiosity... My fear if there would be an argument between her and doctor... No offence.. Am grateful to be treated by much capable Doctors... To get the root of anything is the best way to overcome it but we're not sure what is the cause but we know what would be the effect... so we are treating ourself the best way...
Right food is a medicine... Wrong food is a killer.. My wife knows what is the right food for me... More than my medicines, it is her diet preps that kept me in good shape... Sometimes, I feel bad and ask why me??? When we get a disease, first thing that is cut off are the foods we love and it so happened with me... That really frustrated me.. I argued (fought) with my wife many a times without even realizing the emotional stress that she is going through... Probably more self centric (Selfish s too rude to describe myself :-))... She understood me much better than I understood her... Between the fights, there is always some love... Arguments that had the potential to go for hours was trimmed to minutes because of our understanding... I had faith in her...
My Parents and in-laws... they never tell me but I know and can understand... I never give too much details to anyone regarding my Health as I don't want anyone to go through the same emotional pain that we go through... I skipped many a lunch invites with some blunt excuses... or I used to go and come back with empty stomach... sometimes I excuse myself... Sometimes I eat bcoz I didn't have an excuse or probably i craved for it :-).. We break from our diet once in a fortnight or a month and go out for family lunch :-) Its a special excuse allowed by my wife to keep me going...
Now it's better because of my diet and of course, some medicines... Best part is my wife has left me in my own hands... she is on a much deserved vacation... a break from all the emotional pains... time to enjoy and do what she loves... I know she will continue to keep a tab on me but her confidence on me to handle myself is better now... And I am a better cook than I was couple of years ago... or to be exact, I am a cook while 2 years ago i don't even know the basics... Her diet chart is my first prescription then comes my Doctor's...
Above all, everyone's love and Prayers will make me better... It's nothing serious but ignoring it will make it as serious issue... Grateful to have caught it early if not it would have been worse...
To those who wonder what is my health issue... It's CKD... If we stay ignorant, we would have to exchange an organ in addition to love & child :-) Well I know its not going that far... But its another opportunity to learn or to practise love & faith... Prayers more than anything is one that brought us here and it would take us... There will be few blips along the way but it only breaks the speed and not the journey...
My Parents, in-laws, wife, son, cousins, friends & relatives, well wishers, colleagues... This life of me has so many People in it... Hence my health issue is only a blip or a test that tests my faith... We would conquer it... I am not really telling anyone apart from those who read this blog... Shhhh! Keep this as a secret... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment