Saturday, June 25, 2016

Fast Forward and it's been 2 years !!!

Wow !!! I am back to write a blog after signing out couple of years back :P.. Didn't I really have time to blog? Didn't I have anything to write about? Was nothing happening in my life? I really got busy... Phew... Nothing... I was just too lazy to do anything... Probably tired mentally... I did not do so many things that I really wanted to do (except work)...

Two years passed... I know I haven't improved and I hope I haven't gone bad either... Lot has happened in the last 2 years... Let me see how much I can condense the last 2 years in words...

I even migrated to a different country since the last time I wrote a post... The country welcomed me with open hands.. no with gloves instead.. It's one of coldest nations when it comes to winter... But I enjoyed every bit of my stay here in last couple of years...

My son has grown from baby to toddler... From days of not speaking to speaking to mother tongue, he has graduated into a kid who can converse in English... I am proud just seeing him grow this fast and so smart.. As I have written all my life, I am blessed, we're blessed... From the day he came out of womb, I instinctively knew he s gifted and I am yet to be proved wrong... I did not want to tamper with his gifted nature so I started acclimating to his thought process... All the exercise that I do n last 2 years s to jus run behind him with a fatherly fear that he shouldn't get hurt...

As always I shout when I get angry... But the change is I don't get angry as much I used to... Probably pride of being a Dad helps...

Now the life with my wife s amazing as it can be... Grown into ever loving, ever understanding and ever misunderstanding :P couple... There wouldn't be a bigger lie if I say we stopped fighting... In fact our marriage life is defined by our misunderstandings and how we get over it... Wherever love exists, nothing else matters... So we're at peace even when we have a misunderstanding because we know we will love each other all over again.... As life grows, so is our love...

Friends I have lost touch with many while I keep adding new ones... Life's temporary nature is so often proved in the number of people whom I lost due to various reasons... Yesterday's close ones are today's strangers... Not mad about People anymore... AM HONEST enough to say I have got to a stage where I think only God and Family matters... We will be in someone's life only to serve some purpose either to learn or to teach... It is not anyone's mistake if someone walks out of our life... No matter how hard we try, We can only go as far as we are destined to...

No melodrama... :)... Fun in life continues... I am in love with what I am doing... Professionally i may not get all that I want... After all Professional life is not in your control so there is no point brooding over it... Things in my control is all that I care about... Work per conscience and fear for none other than God has been my thought so far... Humans can only do a little...

Life goes on in the same old way... day after day... event after event... We started doing some traveling...

Mom and Dad are so far away that I am guilty more often that I am not doing enough to take care of them... Well, everything happens for a reason... God's will... They're good so far except for a minor (major) blip in my Mom's health...We got over it... All at peace which is more important :-)

Being more responsible keeps me happy... Being so lazy keeps my wife unhappy :P... yeah, I got sick in between which made my Wife a doctor... :) google doctor as I would call her... All is well with the saltless food that i eat on most days... Whenever our life overflows wit love, we go to some restaurant and I get to taste some salted food... Well, it's all the care for each other that got us this far... And being a Dad helps bcoz i need to grow a kid and i have to be careful... To do everything that I want to, I need to be healthy and that s wher my home doctor helps... Love you my first lady !!! From frequent doctor visits, my health has improved to once in a while checkups... All credit to her !!!

I miss my God and the beloved service I do to him... Nothing in life comes close to being under his feet and meeting him whenever he has something special to celebrate... Staying away from him kind of gives an emptiness... Nevertheless you know God is omnipresent and mine is no different...

Love keeps me going... Without him and her, I am nothing...

yes, 2 years went so fast and haven't achieved anything big... But I lived and there was not a moment i survived... With so much lovely People around me, I know i am going to be better from today...

Thanks for being one amongst those lovely folks around me...!



No comments: