Saturday, December 3, 2011

As I end my Journey with TCS.. !

Here is one quick turn on what my last 3 years in TCS were... I don't remember mentioning my first company's name in my previous posts... I think this time I pen it here as I am so grateful for the opportunities provided by them... I started my journey with TCS on 08-Dec-2008 and it ended on 29-Nov-2011. It has been a very special 3 years of my life and last 8 months were more special for life in itself... 

Before I start with my next organization, I felt it would be good to pen down a few years of my life with TCS.. TCS has always been kind to me in all frames of life.. Be it the Professional Life or a Personal Life, it gave me the best...

I joined TCS in a beautiful city 'Bhubaneshwar'... It was a winter time and a wonderful beginning to my Professional career.. I was there in Bhubaneshwar from 08-Dec-2008 to 13-Feb-2009... Those were my training days... It was just awesome... I would have captured those moments in one of my previous posts which dates back to couple of years... It was indeed very special.. I started my time there with my college friends.. But towards the end of Training, I made lot of new friends who are still in touch with me... Few are even out of TCS but our Personal Friendship still breathes .. :) I did a lot of learning.. It was my first assignment outside Chennai and also away from home... I got the best rating during my Training (guess 4/5), also got a good acknowledgement amongst my peers... It was a memorable time for my Life.. New kind of Temples in the city, Hanging out with some new Friends, Lot of lessons for both Personal and Professional Life... Those moments will be cherished for Life.. :)

After a 2 day break, I joined TCS-Chennai on 18-Feb-2009... I got into a new technology called as PEGA, which is regarded as a niche skill in the industry... I had to move to TCS Hyderabad for this opportunity... Had a nice time there too.. It was again a wonderful city with lot of exposure... Got lot of new friends there... But I couldn't stay there for too long... I had to come back due to my bad Health... I got my transfer back to Chennai & I continued with the same project... It was only a upward curve in my career since then... :)

I worked in a couple of good projects and it was a great learning platform... I learnt a lot from the Team I worked with... I am so grateful for this opportunity and also for my Peers who contributed so much to my learning and growth... I made lot of new friends here too...

On my exit from TCS, My Hyderabad team gifted me with a T-Shirt... My Chennai mates gifted me with a Philips trimmer... so kind of them :) Thank you all !

TCS had so much to offer even in my Personal Life... I have always mentioned TCS gave me some special friends who would be in touch for all my Life... Above all, TCS also gave me one special person who would make my Life... Yes.. It showed me a girl whom I have fallen in love with and We are getting married next year... She s very special... A God sent girl for my Life.. TCS took the Opportunity of showing her to me and making her my life partner... TCS holds a special place in my Life's fairytale... It made a new beginning... She has really lighted the best days of my Life... She has opened some new pages in my Life and all those have been signed off with some sweet moments...

Last 8 months were more special with this girl... Travel, Breakfast, Lunch, Evening break, sometimes dinner too... She s one who inspired me a lot :) I have spent my best minutes with her... Now, I miss her so much... My Special Thanks to TCS for gifting me my lady love :)

On my last day I told my girl, "I came a full circle with TCS.. It gave me a Life and also a WIFE to take care of it... !!!" She s a gift from God received through TCS :) She gifted me a Palette embossed with a red rose and romantic words :) It will hold a special place in my new desk :) Thanks Sweeto ! I Miss you...

21-OCT-2011 is when I submitted my resignation... I served a month notice period.. 29-Nov-2011 was my last day in TCS... It was around 5PM on 29-Nov-2011, I received my relieving letter.. That ended my journey with TCS !!! Sweet memories..... I Thank my God for the opportunity I got to work with this organization...

I wholeheartedly Thank TCS for the opportunities provided and the learning it gave me... It really holds a special place in my Life.. ! It gave a growth to my Professional career ! It gave a light to my Personal Life !


THANK YOU TCS !!!

No comments: