God bless ! I told this when I proposed her. So, I start with him..
He told me that she is yours!
He asked me to go and tell her!
Now He made me live with her!
Yeah He is called as God!
It’s about my girl and our love :-) Once she was asking me what difference she made to my Life. I told her “Before you came in it was L.I.F.E... But after you got in, it became LIFE”, When I asked her “What difference I made to your Life?” She said “You made my Life different”
True! Our lives have changed much in the last 4 months.
“I and You have become US!”
It all started with a Facebook request on a fine evening. God’s will, she accepted the request the next day when she saw it. I know she has seen me few times before as we travel in the same bus. So that helped my cause.
Then I sent her a message in Facebook. She replied me and we kept exchanging messages for next few days. But, I never spoke to her when I met her in bus... (Am I a bit shy?:-)) Mmm... Then one day we sort of exchanged messages continuously in FB :-) soon, she said its bit tough to type messages in FB (as she was using FB from mobile). I jumped into the opportunity and asked her for her Mobile number :-) she asked mine and told me that she will send a message.
Soon she did send a Message “Hi! This is ……” Mmm... Then we started sending messages in mobile. Soon, I started talking to her in bus as well :-)
Okay! Now the Proposal part… I told her that I am in love with a girl and asked her to pray that the girl accepts me. She was so curious to know who it is, but I did not disclose (How would I??? I did not have the guts to tell her that she is the girl)
So many times she has asked me and many a time I have told her that “I’ll tell her later”(sometimes it would have come till throat and I had swallowed it :-))
On a evening She said she s going to temple… I told her that “Don’t forget to pray for me”… She said she will Pray… She went and prayed… I don’t know if God smiled because He knows she is the one she is praying for… :-)
That evening she asked me “Have you told about that girl to any of your Friends?”… I said “Yeah! I did say to couple of my close Friends”… I don’t know if it was God’s plan to make her ask me that question.
Then she asked “Am I not your Friend??? Y don’t you tell me too”... I got dumbstruck... I did not have an answer straightaway…
Next morning (May 3rd) She asked me “Y don’t you go and tell the girl that you love her?”… I said “I am bit scared.. I fear that girl might get angry on me”… She said “No girl will do that… actually it’s a compliment to that girl that somebody likes her”… I liked that answer… I was just instinctive as I typed a reply for that (at 11.17AM) “God bless! I trust you... You are the girl who I liked... You are the one whom I have showed to my Parents and Friends”… For that one minute I did not think anything else… I still think that was a best moment of my Life… Until she replied I was blank… She thought I am kidding… Then I told her I am serious and I want to talk to her :-)
She obliged my request… We met and spoke in our office Premises… It was all God driven… I wasn’t feeling nervous… I was more casual… I said her “I like you… I am not sure if I can give you any promise of how your Life will be… But I can say Your Life will be beautiful… I would keep you happy forever…” She said “I am not sure and I can’t answer you straightaway… I am not in any plan of getting married for the next two years… We will keep moving as Friends and let t be in the hands of God and destiny…”
I liked that answer… I was happy that she did not say a NO…
We were moving as Friends… We used to travel together and we used to keep messaging… I know she will be there as my best friend… We had a good rapport…
Here is another interesting piece of God’s will… One fine evening, she gave me a call and said “One of your relative came home and asked for my horoscope…” (Its sort of a culture here where People would go and ask for Horoscope if they want the girl from the house to be married to the guy from their house)…
I have already told my Appa about her… I have even showed her to my Appa even before my proposal to her… Appa was telling me that he will ask one of my relatives to go and check with her Parent’s… But I wasn’t expecting it to happen this soon… (It happened around one week from when I proposed her)
So when she told me that I said “It was bit surprising for me too… I will go home and check with them…” She said “Don’t worry… Neither I nor My Family would mistake you for that… It’s quite natural that these things happen”
It was sort of a fairytale… This all happened within a span of 15 days (How quickly Life changes:-))
*************************************************************************************
I remember one day I got a message in my mobile from her asking “Can I say “Love you”???”
Actually I was waiting for it, so I immediately said “Yaaa.. You can:-)”
Her Mom looked for the match of our Birth star and said “It’s a good match”… I think it’s the beginning when we realized we both belong to each other :-)
Then we got closer with each passing day… This girl is quite serene you know… She always bubbles with energy… and make you feel good in no time :-) it’s always a sweet thing to sit with her and travel a long distance… I always love that and would cherish it forever :-)
*************************************************************************************
I think this is the best part of Life… I know here is a girl who is going to come with me through all my life… She comes with me wit lot of trust that I would take care of her and keep her happy all through her Life’s journey… I swear to God that I will take care of this girl and keep this girl with all the smiles throughout our journey of life… She comes with a trust on me and I would make her Life beautiful…
One day she spoke to me about her commitments and I told “I will honor all your commitments”… I know I should be responsible to her… :-)
Actually her Dad was in Jaipur when all this happened… He was about to get Transfer to Chennai by then… So she told me that once her Dad is transferred, he will come and talk to my Father to decide about our wedding :-)
In-between, we spent some sweet moments of our Life… We used to travel together to office… We used to keep talking through all our journey time… We used to listen to songs with one ear each on her headset… we used to meet n d morning break… This would happen almost as soon as we reach office… Sometimes we have a cup of tea, sometimes we eat dosa… We prefer that… She eats chutney more than the dosa… :-) Most of the days we used to get down a stop before and we used to walk on the road which is alongside the beach… I remember one day we went to City center… I presented her a diary… We had our dinner there… and we had a longest walk from City Centre to our house via beach road… :-) It was a twilight time and that was a very sweet walk… I am not sure how many Kms we walked together, but I don’t mind walking any long distance if she’s beside me :-)… Those were some defining moments of Life… We used to keep talking about so many things… We walked more… We travelled together everyday… I know I am luckier:-)
*************************************************************************************
Yeah! Her Dad got his transfer to Chennai. After settling down, on a Sunday Her Parent’s came to my home… I was giving my MBA Paper on that day… I was all anxious but I had to leave for giving the paper…
They talked some 2 or 3 times after that…
Sometimes, I tend to say “God is not so good in writing love stories…” Even we had our share of problems and misunderstandings.., we even argued on so many things… I have even made her cry shouting at her… I always cover up saying I am human… But I know you cannot shout at a girl who just loves you so much! I know I too love her so much… sometimes you get struck… But after all that I am so sorry for hurting her on all those days… Well, Life s not remembered for bad days… so I am not getting into the some 3 or 4 bad days we had in the last 4 months!
After all the struggles, we used to go and stand before God… We offered lot of Prayers… Many a times we prayed together… We believe in God so much that we always know God would take us the distance…
We did a P.U.S.H :-) Pray until something happens… :-)
We know we both couldn’t be without each other… So we started convincing our Parent’s on their difference of opinions… We know we both loved each other so much… So we started solving the hassles that came up… We know we both make each other’s Life… So we discussed on every little concern we had… sometimes we argued… After all that we know we loved each other so much that we cannot be without each other…
It’s probably the understanding we had on each other that helped us solve our problems… Love is the plot that held us together to reach the destination of Marriage…
I know I love this girl so much… I can’t leave her for any reason… She came with a trust on me… I am responsible for her Life… I regret for all those days when I made her cry… sometimes, I have been very rude… I am so sorry for all that… I know it’s a girl’s life and I am responsible for her… God kept whispering that this girl is for you and don’t leave her…
Here I tell about the girl I am in love with…. Sometimes Angels are born… This Angel is born two years and two months later to me… I think God made her younger to me just for this reason :-) … It just took me 24 years to have seen her and tell her that I like her… We worshiped the same God… But it took him a while to make us meet each other… I waited two years longer than her to meet her… Because it only took 22 years for her to meet me… But it took 24 for me to see her :-)
If you ask me one best reason for which I am happy to have placed in this company… It’s this…. :-) I think God makes a best plan... I met her in this company… Though our living place was more connected, but it’s the Company bus that brought us together… There even God had his own plot… He had not shown her straightaway… Initially she was n a different branch… It’s when she moved to the same branch of mine, I got a chance to see her…
Moment I saw her, I know this girl s for me… :-)
Mmm… Now to tell about my Girl… I am so lucky to have found her… I always feel blessed to have found her… This angel always bubbles with energy… She could make you happy so easily… It’s no surprise that she has more friends… For me, she s an angel whom I am going to tie the knot with… The way she makes you happy will just enlighten your thoughts… When everyone s sweating in summer, you would feel like drenching in rain :-) yeah… she just can make you forget what your worries are… She would only show you the happy path of life… I am having the best walks of my life with her… Sometimes she talks and I just listen… With her, everyday you begin a Life… She comes up with something sweet to make you ecstatic… Sometimes she used to ask me “Will you marry me????” All the time I would feel to say “Lets tie d knot now itself:-)” I just can’t wait for Life to begin… She knows me probably more than I do…
It was on her word, I started wearing full sleeves… She says I look good in that… She doesn’t want me to take off my beard… She says I look smart with that… (Am blushing:-))… As soon as I leave home, I always think about traveling with her to office… As soon as I reach office, I always think about traveling back home with her… :-)
My Life has turned sweeter with this girl… People say I am turning poetic… That not because I am in love… It’s because I am in love with this girl… That nose-ring, Jasmine on her head, little bindi are feeling proud to have found a place every day in her… I do feel she s born for me… I think God was just doing a painting… He found it beautiful… So he decided I ll make this as a girl… When he decided that he will make his beautiful painting as a girl, he promised he will gift me… and He did… yeah…. I am talking about my girl… God gifted this girl to me :-)
She makes the ‘L’ of my Life which is Love… She makes the ‘I’ of my Life which is Me… She makes the ‘F’ of my Life which is Forever… She makes the ‘E’ of my Life where she would be my WIFE…
On August 31st my wedding with this girl has been fixed :-):-):-)
Her Appa called my Appa at 8.20PM… But my Appa missed the call. So, He called back her Appa at 8.25PM… around 8.30 I got a message in my inbox, from her saying … “Marriage fixed!!!...”
How sweet!!!!!!! Moment of our Life… We had been waiting for this date and this newsss…. Wait was a bit longer than expected… “God’s delays are not God’s denials”… It is fixed now… :-) We both are over the moon… We know we are with our smiles now… :-)
I always felt this girl is going to make my Life… It truly happened… God kept whispering and he so made it true…!
After long time, we spoke over phone until late night :-) since we have to start early the next morning we slept around 12.15AM…
I should say this is just another beginning for a sweeter life… This too had its lessons for life… Have faith in God… Keep your patience… If there is anything called as Problem that would eventually get resolved… We learnt the patience to conquer life… :-)
I will keep this girl with all her smiles… Mmm… Her smiles will keep me smiling…
Thanks to God! Thanks to our Parent’s! Thanks to our Friends! Thanks to everyone who has been our support in all this time!
Our life will never be without you :-)
Join us and bless us :-)
Life s always sweet!

No comments:
Post a Comment