Its been a long tym that I have written my Lyf... Actually I have become too lazy that I stopped writing... To be honest, even I have stopped reading books... Eventually all this had an impact that I got too much of a tensed person getting angry for every little thing... Last tym when I met a Doctor, He said I have a high BP... He gave me medicines... But I realized its not medicines that will help me, it is just that I have to go back to my basics... Now that I have realized, I am on course to make myself a more relaxed Person.. I can even say to the Person I was...
First, I thought I will write about my marriage... Then I thought I will write about my Gangtok trip... But now that everything has become a past, I would better sum up and write one good post of two months with my Princess... Am married and its more than 2 months now...
My Marriage was seriously a blessing... Prelude to my marriage could be found n my previous posts.. To be exact - Our Fairytale Love Story !!! With the blessing of our Parent's and God, We got married on 1st June 2012... It was a fun filled event with joining of families making a new bond... Our God, Our Parent's, Our Cousins, Our Friends, Our Relatives, Our Superiors, Our Colleagues made the event very big... Reception on Day one (31st May), Wedding on Day two (01st June)... WOW... To keep it simple, All those whom we considered important and all those who considered us important made it to the event... Few might have missed due to their Personal work... But No regrets...
Our Cousins made our reception very big... They made us feel proud that we have got the best cousins... They cut cakes, They took snaps, They made us enjoy and realize how valuable they are to us... Next Our Friends... In today's World, Everyone s running ahead of time... But they stopped all their work and came to share our joy... Wonderful People they are... Then our Office Superiors... We know how busy they are... I see their calendars always filled... But they sneaked sometime for us... So grateful to them... Next Our colleagues... When we are on leave, they have to do our work as well.. Isn't t??? Still with all their meetings and onsite calls on one side, they made time to make us happy... so nice of them... We take this moment to Thank You all for making it a best memory !!!
Then the day of delight... Its for God to come and bless us... In-spite of his busy schedule, he rightly did so... On this day, I took a girl from the hands of a Wonderful Father to my Home by tying three spiritual knots... As I tied one, I promised this girl will have a lyf much better than what she dream of... As I tied second, I promised that I am always for her and I will be there to take care of her all through... As I tied third, I promised that I will make my God proud for keeping his kid happy... Well, At no point, She or her family should regret for choosing me as her life partner... That determines my success as a guy...
Well, that was a very brief note on how it happened…
Post Marriage life is another episode in every couple’s life… I would even
say it’s another episode for Parent’s… Our experiences will help but our past
will never help us… In marriage Lyf, we have to forget how we lived as an
individual and start drawing a new picture of how we are going to live as a
couple… It never means we have to lose our individuality… There are some places
where one has to bend for both to be happy… After all you can never smile, when
your better half is crying… To be selfish, better don’t make ur partner cry so
that you can always smile…
Let me finish on my Post marriage trip before I get into any other thing… We
went to Darjeeling & Gangtok… Well begun s half done… We had a better
planning so our trip was fine and safe… It was a fun filled trip with my
princess… Thank God we did not plan any foreign location… We would have missed
one of the beautiful locations in India… First We should thank all our taxi
drivers as their skillful driving ensured our safety… Every place we saw had
its own scenic beauty… People are very good… City s very well maintained…
Everything was perfect… Tourist locations are properly staffed and organized…
It was a wonderful place to be and We strongly recommend it… It’s a very nice
place to spend time with your partner….
As we came back, we visited all our relatives house… Then our office days
began... As it begun, We lost so much time on our Personal lyf… It became
routine… Still we found some time to talk and have fun… Our First month went in
roaming around…
Then the birthday of my princess… It was an eventful thing happened in the
first two months… I took some permission in office… We went to a movie, then
our favorite Besant Nagar Temple, Beach and dinner in Murugan idli shop… Hope I
made it a pleasant day for her…
Every marriage has its own challenges as it involves many individuals… There
will be some grey areas… Nobody s
Perfect… We even had some serious arguments… Once our Parent’s even chipped in
to advice us… We are learning our lessons… We are learning to be responsible…
But, Just realize it could happen with any two people… If you don’t fight,
then there will be no chance to understand each other… When People argue, they
will be so honest with their opinions… But only problem is both will think they
are right… So it will take some time to settle the argument and come back to
normal lyf… It is just that we have to understand each other and make a
comfortable life for each other…
I don’t know if I have kept up my promises… But I am honest in saying that I
am making an effort to keep up my promises… I know we have just begun… Still
miles to go … So much to learn… So much to understand… Life will have its
challenges and surprises… We are keeping our fingers crossed…. But all said, We
will be together to sail through and enjoy the beauty of togetherness…
Its more than two months now and it has been a pleasant ride so far… And I
know it will only get better from here…
I thank our Parent’s & God for bringing us together and guiding us
through this wonderful journey…
As I continue the journey with my Princess, I will continue to Pen it down…
It’s a memory not to be forgotten…
Love You My Princess!!! It’s your Love and care that is making me smile…
Many can make us laugh… Only special Ppl will make us smile…
Thank You God!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment