Saturday, July 3, 2010

When Life Gets Tougher...

I am just surviving this period of Life, hoping that my good times are not too far... This is how I should describe my days... To be honest, Life has got stagnant.. Its not moving into next phase...

I do feel like, I am n this phase for too longer time...

Life is not much different from the days when I wrote 'An Hide & Seek with Lyf'... Yeah... Still, I am suffering from same Health problems... I again got hospitalized two weeks back and again took so many leaves... This is unexpected... I lost all my senses... I even went on to tel People that I am going to leave my job and walk off from Life's trouble... It looked as if I lost all my Character and thinking...

Then, there are some break-in relationships... As I was so much frustrated I did fight wit many of my close ones... Some Misunderstandings... Life got tougher each day...

Though there is not too much pressure on the work front, its the fear of failure.... On My job, I am having a feel of insecurity... To be honest, My Confidence has gone down in leaps... I am into a new technology which I am not able to learn as fast as my other Peers... Sometimes, I do ask God, why all this for me?????????????

Finally, the Money I spent on my Health has left me with a Zero balance... Till date, I haven't saved anything for my future... Of Course, I had no option of saving... Money jus comes and it leaves.... Though I don't think abt Money too much, its still a worrying factor...

Now, Coming out of all the above stated problems and looking at my life, most of them look like illusion.. Sometimes, I do feel lik al this doesn't exist at all.. Its jus tat I am thinking too much... But sometimes, I do feel lik these are all serious problems... Its jus crazy...

But all the time, whenever Life gets tougher, I throw myself to God and say U r the creator and creator of all this problems as well, So you have to take care of it... I try saying myself that Have Patience, when Life gets tougher...

Everyone n this World has got some problem to deal with... Even the richest don't say that they are happy with what they hav earned and stop earning... Each one is fighting in this World for one or other reason...

Hence, In World's eye My Problems are so tiny that they don't look like problems at all... The only positive thinking I have now is, Everything happens for something good... I am struggling this day in the technology but some days later I would live a better life with it...

When God throws a tough time in your Life, its to make your Life much better in days to come... So, I started finding reasons to smile rather than worrying for a few... My tough days are not exhausted, but I hav started thinking positive... I jus say that, Hav patience... You are here to make a better Life... Don't regret for the tougher days... Its to make you strong and keep yourself grounded when something big arrives...

Every thing happening in Life has a reason... Every day in Life s with a reason.. I trust in My God.. Stopped worrying abt things that has never happened... I am trying to concentrate in the Job... I am blessed with some great friends who are my Pillars of support whenever I feel low... I should be thankful to God for giving me such friends... I talk to them whenever I get a chance and keep myself interested in Life...

I live each day understanding that 'Whatever Happens, Life has to move on'.... and I talk to all those who talk to me.. and for those who are not talking to me, Memories are left behind... There is nothing sweeter than thinking abt d sweet days we spent with our near and dear ones...

Its jus a matter of time...

'GOD'S DELAYS ARE NOT GOD'S DENIALS'...

Life looks very simple, when we understand the reason behind every happening... When Life gets tougher, wait on it.. Hav Patience... Your Good times are not far away...

No comments: