
Its a Planned surprise.. The Sweetness of memories is really understood while attending events similar to today's.. Mmm..
No more a puzzle.. Today is one of our college-mate's marriage reception.. Though it is one feel good thing happening in one's life, it also gave us chance to meet up at one place.. These days it has become an exclusive reason for us to attend marriage receptions..
To be honest, Initially I had no plans for attending this marriage reception.. Because I thought its 2 years since college, so not so many would turn up except the bride's close ones... Mmm.. Well, I'm proved wrong in this..
Thanks to Harish wo made everyone come.. He rang me up by afternoon and told all the guys r coming, so I have to come.. I guess he would hav told the same to everyone.. Eventually it made everyone come..
It was actually a splendid evening.. Had a very nice time.. Much lik a get together.. These are actually few events that can lit up an evening sunlight in Life's pathway.. I forgot the problems that I was thinking until that moment.. I felt a lot comfortable..
I always say, I'm gifted with good friends.. Time and again, My Life justifies that phrase..
It was a touching finish to this long weekend and a best possible beginning to the coming week.. Things lik this can run your energy levels high and will add a poetic rush to your veins.. Thereby, there will be free flown energy to run the next week amidst office commotions..
Memories had sweet interactions.. The cheer of college life is more felt in these reunions.. Also, its a sweet little feel to see someone who studied with us getting into Marriage Life.. Wishing them is always a harmonious feel..
They say Marriages are made in heaven.. Well, Its true.. I felt a heavenly atmosphere in the hall.. May be because I met my friends after a measurable gap..
Its more poetic when you relive few moments in Life.. It can happen only in this reunions.. Also, its nice to see that People haven't changed much with time.. It jus reflects we always had a true understanding that we still gel together.. This evening looked more subtle, pleasant and satisfying..
I restate it.. Its a planned surprise.. Thanks to the bride for inviting us.. Thanks to my friend for making everyone come.. Thanks to everyone who made it.. I m indebted to all those wo gave me this sweet little evening.. Its one pleasant evening which I'll remember for rest of me..
Long Live our Friendships!!!
Long Live the Pair!!!
God bless..
No more a puzzle.. Today is one of our college-mate's marriage reception.. Though it is one feel good thing happening in one's life, it also gave us chance to meet up at one place.. These days it has become an exclusive reason for us to attend marriage receptions..
To be honest, Initially I had no plans for attending this marriage reception.. Because I thought its 2 years since college, so not so many would turn up except the bride's close ones... Mmm.. Well, I'm proved wrong in this..
Thanks to Harish wo made everyone come.. He rang me up by afternoon and told all the guys r coming, so I have to come.. I guess he would hav told the same to everyone.. Eventually it made everyone come..
It was actually a splendid evening.. Had a very nice time.. Much lik a get together.. These are actually few events that can lit up an evening sunlight in Life's pathway.. I forgot the problems that I was thinking until that moment.. I felt a lot comfortable..
I always say, I'm gifted with good friends.. Time and again, My Life justifies that phrase..
It was a touching finish to this long weekend and a best possible beginning to the coming week.. Things lik this can run your energy levels high and will add a poetic rush to your veins.. Thereby, there will be free flown energy to run the next week amidst office commotions..
Memories had sweet interactions.. The cheer of college life is more felt in these reunions.. Also, its a sweet little feel to see someone who studied with us getting into Marriage Life.. Wishing them is always a harmonious feel..
They say Marriages are made in heaven.. Well, Its true.. I felt a heavenly atmosphere in the hall.. May be because I met my friends after a measurable gap..
Its more poetic when you relive few moments in Life.. It can happen only in this reunions.. Also, its nice to see that People haven't changed much with time.. It jus reflects we always had a true understanding that we still gel together.. This evening looked more subtle, pleasant and satisfying..
I restate it.. Its a planned surprise.. Thanks to the bride for inviting us.. Thanks to my friend for making everyone come.. Thanks to everyone who made it.. I m indebted to all those wo gave me this sweet little evening.. Its one pleasant evening which I'll remember for rest of me..
Long Live our Friendships!!!
Long Live the Pair!!!
God bless..
No comments:
Post a Comment