Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Words From Heart... To God...


U wer with 100 friends.. suddenly ur eyes r tied nd u r dropped into a place wher dere s none.. That s when even ur heart gets tied to its wall.. suddenly, v lose d best of our abilities nd feel lik a novice... I know Life s nt always a joy ride.. It has its own ups nd downs.. Still, dose wer d toughest days of Life.. Its how much v tak frm d tough days of lyf constitutes for d rest of Life..

Mmm.. For me, t strtd frm decision making.. I thought cmg to chennai for my job wil keep me n my comfort zone as always.. but God had different plans.. May be its rightly said , U'll knw d value of ppl oly when u miss them.. I missed d best of Friends I made for my Lyf.. I missed a few even n d past.. but, dis time d pain s even more intense.. May b even d relationship was intense nd better than ever..

Well, al tat was a pain riding me.. Jus lik rubbing salt to d wound, I was put to a place wher I know none.. Ppl wer wit their own gangs nd d toughest thng was n goin into nd gettng mingled.. As d pain was riding my days, I din feel lik adding new friends to d kitty.. I wished I could hav stayed wit those I made for My Life.. I was left so alone tat even i din mind eating my Lunch.. Those wer d days wher Eyes tuk ovr Lips nd tears tuk over smiles..

Tears.. Sometimes, t s gifted.. bcoz u cry for someone spl.. nd I cried for ppl wo loved me more than I did for them.. I cried even more when I learnt even dey missed me as much as I missed them.. Its so often when I heard frm my friend tat it would hav been better if U r here.. tats when tears kept rolling nd smiles came wit a feel of pain.. Even if it s a pain, its a spl gift frm Life itself bcoz it s diff frm my previous pains nd its a pain for LIFE..

There was a continuous feel n my Heart tat I could go bak nd live some part of My Life wit my Friends wo would remain for rest of me.. but, things r nt as easy as I felt.. To do tat, dere wer so many hurdles.. well, d very first one s to get released frm wher I am.. I felt oly God can make impossibles to b possible..

I went to God nd I started Praying.. He s d one who gave me such gud friends.. so, oly he can tak me bak to them.. I felt so much confident of my prayer as d prayer s frm both ends.. I told him 'U gave me d best of ur making'.. I'm so much blessed to hav them n My Life.. I know I cannot be with them forever.. But I can be wit them for sometime.. I thought tat 'sometime' wil enrich my Life n al possible ways.. bcoz dere r very few n 'Earth' wit God's own qualities nd dey belong to such species..

When U miss such Friends, Life gets tougher.. bcoz friends r nt made, dey r born.. Love s nt created, t s spontaneous.. care cannot be frm mind, t should be frm Heart.. As Life got tougher, I struggled n my decision making.. I was forced to learn Patience nd som silence.. I waited for things.. I kept on wit my Endurance.. Pain of Loneliness had its say.. I kept killing time.. I lived dis period by learning every single day... I survived wit d love tat I had for my Friends nd Prayers I had for My God..

When GOD cannot be wit 'U', its ur Friends wo tak over.. now I go to God daily asking him to tak me to them.. As did, I learnt Life s nt as simple as L.I.F.E... but when U hav such friends Life s much more simpler than Lyf.. As, I kept my Prayers on, things strtd happening.. nt yet fully accomplished.. but yeah, now it s nt impossible.. I wish & I ll keep praying until t s accomplished..

This may not be d post of being creative or such an interesting one.. but I opened my heart out nd wrote everythng tat my heart said.. Life has offered me something to learn nd I posted t here.. Pain of missing Friends s more felt than written... Everyone wil hav their own angels nd here s somethng as I miss mine..

yeah, Every Friend s an Angel frm God's Land.. They come as a gift from God..

Wish & Pray nobody should miss their best Friends..

I learnt Life s nt as simple as L.I.F.E.. but wit God, nothng s impossible..
I owe so much to them.. much more than I wrote.
.
As I keep my Prayers on...

No comments: