
R u n love???? well, a question so many askd me.. No, a answer I hav told so many.. Infact, this blog post brings d colorful phase of My Life.. A different flavour to d existence.. It comes as a answer to so many questions.. Infact, a 'V' tat was missed s a reason for dis post..
It al started when I found my Heart itching towards som sweet wordings that I found spread over the Internet.. I always hav a liking for som simple things nd downloading som sweet wallpapers for my mobile s one such thng.. Wordings do say something sweet when t s mixed n a right proportion.. Eventually, wallpapers I downloaded belong to d category of 'Love'... May b Love s so sweet tat even words tat mean Love r also so sweet.. I downloaded a few nd even I uploaded d same to my social networking album.. Tats when ppl strtd questioning me.. I told a 'No' but I dont think dey r convinced.. still, I cannot deny myself d simplest pleasures I found for my Life.. so, I keep doin t whenever I feel like...
Mmm.. then when I was n my training, few of my Friends browsed my mobile nd dey also askd d same question.. There was a girl.. Infact, she s one of my close friends wo kept telling dere s som mystery behind dis collections.. I could oly smile whenever she told tat..
To be honest, I know nd I felt tat I am attracted to somthng pretty.. Thats when I strtd collecting som romantic wallpapers.. I had a different life when I was n training.. Infact, I still feel for missing such a beautiful life.. Thats when Life has given me som romantic phrases nd beautiful friends.. They're jus one of d kind..
Few girls askd me y I am nt yet committed????... I had no answers except a smile.. I could say I din find d right one... then comes a question who can make as ur right one??? The answer s simply straight forward.. A Girl Like 'U'.. Mmm.. bcoz those girls r already committed.. May b I'm bit unlucky(jus for fun..) but dey r really Friends for Life..
I always hav my own girl n making.. To be exact, I can even define as 'A girl wo can reflect me jus wit her Eye's luk'.. 'A girl of girl's nature'.. A girl wo can set her Heart straight.. Mind has nothing to do when Heart s still alive.. yeah, A girl wo knows her Heart wil be sweetest of God's creation.. jus to say, A girl who can make U feel Heaven on Earth s always a gift frm God.. A girl wo can tak sleeps for days jus wit her 'Reactions'.. Her eyes should spk a language of 'Love'.. Her words should constitute d care of 'Mother'.. A girl much more cooler than a 'Evening Rain'.. Much like an Early Morning Breeze.. As beautiful as a 'Twilight time'.. Her smiles should be lik a 'Rain n Summer'.. Her Love should be lik a 'Blessing from God'...
Well, If u ask me, If I deserve such a girl, My answer s 'Thats what I pray for'..
'A girl lik U' s wat I told my Friends.. yeah, they too belong to an above stated definition... but dey r Friends nd dey r gifted to me as Friends from God.. well, Love or Friendship s jus a word by difference nd not by d feel.. I may not regret for not finding a girl for my Life but definitely I will regret, If I miss those Friends...
Love s much lik a flower blossoming frm a tree.. It should be spontaneous.. It should mak its own birth.. Love s immortal.. It should be from both ends.. Love s not a Proposal.. I dont believe n Proposing a girl aftr seeing her for days nd waiting for her answer.. Love should start living ryt frm its birth nd nt frm its growth.. Love, more lik a Prayer.. U keep nurturing t everyday.. when t s time, God'll gift U wit a girl.. until then V can learn Love by Loving al those wo r arnd us..
After al, Love s one word which has only one meaning.. May t b for Parent's, May t b for Friends, May t b for ur Country, May t b for ur Family, May t b for ur Partner.. Its jus d same dish U serve for everybody.. Love becomes Life when t s spread without expecting anythng n return..
Love, a one word philosophy frm God.. God shows his Love n d form of blessing.. We Humans can show t n d form of giving, so tat v can walk n d path of God nd walk closer to him...
Infact Love s nt n d 'V' I missed, its n d 'I' tat I lose.. its jus LOVE.. d LOVE for Everyone nd not for 'only one'.. Got t!!!
Don't wait for someone spl to mak ur Love.. Make urself Spl by Loving Everyone..
For me, If t s Love, If t s She, If t s Life... then what more???
But, My angel s yet to arrive n My Life.. No One Knows She s a Mystery...
For now, I m indebted to al d love I get from My Friends & Family..
It al started when I found my Heart itching towards som sweet wordings that I found spread over the Internet.. I always hav a liking for som simple things nd downloading som sweet wallpapers for my mobile s one such thng.. Wordings do say something sweet when t s mixed n a right proportion.. Eventually, wallpapers I downloaded belong to d category of 'Love'... May b Love s so sweet tat even words tat mean Love r also so sweet.. I downloaded a few nd even I uploaded d same to my social networking album.. Tats when ppl strtd questioning me.. I told a 'No' but I dont think dey r convinced.. still, I cannot deny myself d simplest pleasures I found for my Life.. so, I keep doin t whenever I feel like...
Mmm.. then when I was n my training, few of my Friends browsed my mobile nd dey also askd d same question.. There was a girl.. Infact, she s one of my close friends wo kept telling dere s som mystery behind dis collections.. I could oly smile whenever she told tat..
To be honest, I know nd I felt tat I am attracted to somthng pretty.. Thats when I strtd collecting som romantic wallpapers.. I had a different life when I was n training.. Infact, I still feel for missing such a beautiful life.. Thats when Life has given me som romantic phrases nd beautiful friends.. They're jus one of d kind..
Few girls askd me y I am nt yet committed????... I had no answers except a smile.. I could say I din find d right one... then comes a question who can make as ur right one??? The answer s simply straight forward.. A Girl Like 'U'.. Mmm.. bcoz those girls r already committed.. May b I'm bit unlucky(jus for fun..) but dey r really Friends for Life..
I always hav my own girl n making.. To be exact, I can even define as 'A girl wo can reflect me jus wit her Eye's luk'.. 'A girl of girl's nature'.. A girl wo can set her Heart straight.. Mind has nothing to do when Heart s still alive.. yeah, A girl wo knows her Heart wil be sweetest of God's creation.. jus to say, A girl who can make U feel Heaven on Earth s always a gift frm God.. A girl wo can tak sleeps for days jus wit her 'Reactions'.. Her eyes should spk a language of 'Love'.. Her words should constitute d care of 'Mother'.. A girl much more cooler than a 'Evening Rain'.. Much like an Early Morning Breeze.. As beautiful as a 'Twilight time'.. Her smiles should be lik a 'Rain n Summer'.. Her Love should be lik a 'Blessing from God'...
Well, If u ask me, If I deserve such a girl, My answer s 'Thats what I pray for'..
'A girl lik U' s wat I told my Friends.. yeah, they too belong to an above stated definition... but dey r Friends nd dey r gifted to me as Friends from God.. well, Love or Friendship s jus a word by difference nd not by d feel.. I may not regret for not finding a girl for my Life but definitely I will regret, If I miss those Friends...
Love s much lik a flower blossoming frm a tree.. It should be spontaneous.. It should mak its own birth.. Love s immortal.. It should be from both ends.. Love s not a Proposal.. I dont believe n Proposing a girl aftr seeing her for days nd waiting for her answer.. Love should start living ryt frm its birth nd nt frm its growth.. Love, more lik a Prayer.. U keep nurturing t everyday.. when t s time, God'll gift U wit a girl.. until then V can learn Love by Loving al those wo r arnd us..
After al, Love s one word which has only one meaning.. May t b for Parent's, May t b for Friends, May t b for ur Country, May t b for ur Family, May t b for ur Partner.. Its jus d same dish U serve for everybody.. Love becomes Life when t s spread without expecting anythng n return..
Love, a one word philosophy frm God.. God shows his Love n d form of blessing.. We Humans can show t n d form of giving, so tat v can walk n d path of God nd walk closer to him...
Infact Love s nt n d 'V' I missed, its n d 'I' tat I lose.. its jus LOVE.. d LOVE for Everyone nd not for 'only one'.. Got t!!!
Don't wait for someone spl to mak ur Love.. Make urself Spl by Loving Everyone..
For me, If t s Love, If t s She, If t s Life... then what more???
But, My angel s yet to arrive n My Life.. No One Knows She s a Mystery...
For now, I m indebted to al d love I get from My Friends & Family..
No comments:
Post a Comment