Thursday, April 2, 2009

Life..... Friendship..... Love..... Care.... and Some Training....


Life..... Friendship..... Love..... Care.... ALL UNDER ONE ROOF!!!! What better words i could find to define the ppl I found n my two months away from home...

A Home away from Home.. I could sum up my Training Life n Bhubaneshwar.. If My Parents were taking care of me at My home, then My Friends took care of me n Bhubaneshwar.. A Part of My Life which I'll never forget for rest of me..

To startwith, Its My first experience away from home for such a long time.( 2 Months).. Though I started wit som courage (as My College Friends accompanied me), I had a internal fear of goin to a new place nd meeting new ppl..

Everything was proved wrong bcoz God had different plans.. He added such a sweetest part to My Life nd best beginning to My Professional carreer..

Initial days, I missed My Mom nd Dad so much that I din't even talk to anybody.. Initially I missed My Mom's Love nd Dad's care tat I'm always indebted to... But WHAT CANNOT BE CHANGED HAS TO BE ENDURED.. So, I carried on, got out of My Shackles.. I found some best ppl n Earth.. Well, Al r God's gift to me..

I started talkin to ppl.. In the process I made a handful of Friends whom I'll never forget for rest of me.. Al from different parts of the Country.. I'm so much indebted to them for al d love & care they showed me.. Often said, GOD COMES TO U IN D FORM OF FRIENDS... How true those words are???????? If I m lucky to b a son of such Kind Parents, I am as lucky to b a Friend of such good people.. Mmm...

Whenever I was down, dere was one to tap me up.. they walked wit me jus for me.. they took care of me when I was not well... Language was no barrier between us.. So Many times, My eyes & Lips communicated better than My Words.. Eyes, in d form of tears(Happy tears) nd Lips, in d form of smiles...

Every Friend gifted to me(by God) was unique n their own way.. They had their own ways of caring..

Few r committed nd they showed what exactly commitment s.. The way they care nd love each other s a lesson for others to learn Love.. They r few of those best pairs n Earth..

There was one who tuk care of me as gud as My Mom... There was one who brought My Childhood life back.. I can sit, fight, laugh, Play, tease, make fun wit her.. She walked wit me whenever I wanted her to.. An ever smiling girl.. There was one whom I tease nd mak fun jus bcoz I lik her reactions... She s best n her own ways.. There wer few guys wo simply took me away jus wit their simplicity.. They initiated d talks nd got me into a comfort zone.. There was one who encouraged me when I failed.. They spoke nd made me speak.. They were happy for My Success... I MAY B THE MOST GIFTED TO GET SUCH KIND OF FRIENDS..

Som Training... The training stuff was different from what v hav learnt.. Faculties wer so gud nd they did their best n helping us achieve our best.. Had a successful training.. Professional experience was so interesting.. My stay over dere was also gud.. Climate n Bhubaneshwar nd d city iself was so gud.. No regrets whatsoever..

To sum up, Life dere was as gud as ever.. I cherish al dose sweet memories... I Wish & Pray al their Life b as sweet as ever nd they keep smiling forever.. Let al their dreams come true...

I Thank God for exploring a new dimension n My Lifee....

As I try to end, My Eyes saying 'I MISS U' n d form of Tears..... nd My Lips saying 'THANK YOU' n d form of smiles.....

U know what My Heart says?????????????.....
Tak Care... Keep Smiling.. Keep n touch...

Signed wit luv & regards,
Balaji.....
ur friend forever..

No comments: