Monday, August 31, 2009

A Rain n My Window..


Sometimes, we sit back in life ordering for nothing nd jus enjoying whatever goes by.. Well, I write this blog in Love wit My Life.. Yesterday My heart woke up nd told the most catching phrase of recession days.."The Worst s Over".. So, My Heart ordered for few smiles frm my lips.. I may b too innocent wit d way I hav lived my Life.. "Man Proposes, God disposes".. So its jus I pray, never I propose..

"If U want to make God laugh, tel him Ur Plans".. Rarely I plan, rarely I do tel God.. I always wanted to live My Life than planning how to live t.. But, Life has its own Seasons.. Its very recently I understood that "Summer is as Gud as Winter".. May be few of those books I read hav an impact in my Life.. Well, that might even hav an impact here..

I do worry a lot before I realized that "We Worry for things that are beyond our control".. To reflect My Life here, I did worry a lot for last few months.. May b tats d choice of destiny.. But I came out as much harder Person.. More in tune with Life.. I was left alone.. I had failures.. Tears tuk so much of time.. These wer some of those tat kept me worrying..

I did fail n my interviews.. Its bcoz My answers din satisfy my interviewer.. but I still feel I gave d right answers.. whats right for u may not b right for somebody else.. Wit Technical questions, there can b oly one ryt answer.. But questions w.r.t attitude, commitment nd dedication may not hav one single answer.. Moreover, It depends on d individual.. Its jus a bad day tat I din get through.. But again, I had a series of bad days.. May b tats one reason I'm finding time to write a blog on t.. Well, read this generously.. I have a job.. but I don't have a work..

Failures do hurt.. But at d end of failures an 'S' starts to write a word "Success".. do feel d pain of failure.. eventually You'll smile for ur Success.. But Failures shldn't hav any reason.. Its jus my bad Performance.. To be honest, It tuk a while to accept tat.. Again, Failures r "Past".. nw v cannot go bak nd change.. So My heart looked for "What Next??"

Now coming to being alone.. My Best Friend used to say " There are so many nice People arnd u.. Go get along nd make Friends".. She s right.. but, its again a problem wit me tat I don get along wit People so easily.. So I understood tat d Problem s wit me nd not wit others.. So complaining tat "I am alone" doesn't make any significance..

But Its again I haven lived so much wit those I have made.. So, dere s no point n goin for a new Friend.. I always believed Friends r God sent.. There ll b 100 people around U.. Still 'U' miss d one whom U wanted to be with.. Its d same case wit d 100 arnd 'U'.. Its jus Life nd U hav to go n d way Life takes U.. Still I am alone, But nw I'm enjoying d way my life s getting unfolded.. I wait on My Life nd its Mystery to be resolved..

Most striking words came from my Heart..
"Cry When U r Sad,
Smile When U r Happy,
Live When U r Alive"...
Its true.. I have been worrying, crying, Laughing, Sharing but never I felt I am Living.. Not trying to b philosophical.. but now its lik a 'Rain n My Window'..

Now its lik I'm more content nd more satisfied.. Having said that, I listen to My heart.. I do wat My heart says.. I know Its not a overnight turnaround.. It tuk sometime for me to understand..

Even a kid has to fall a few times to start walking n Life.. A little caring, A little sharing.. tats al life s..

I try nd listen to my instincts.. An interesting sms I received "Our Tomo's r already planned by God, Today We Jus hav to trust him".. God needs our faith.. Its jus a simple thought, Whatever happens, happens bcoz of him.. Its jus tat I believe n my destiny..

Now, I'm n Love wit My Life.. Well, 'Busy' s not a word to be used with Friends.. Never Ur Friends ll hurt U.. Nowadays, I wish I could spend so much time with my God sent Friends.. Well tat s again n d hands of God.. Even If don't deserve tat, I Pray I be with them as Gud as now for my Life's distance..

The real happiness s n givin.. I try nd give happiness to al those whom I walk wit.. I wish for a Life filled with Love, Compassion, Joy, spirituality.. I do earn nd I do spend.. I meet My College Friends whenever possible.. I don't desire but I do Pray.. I do help within My Limits..

My Foremost Priority s to keep My Parent's happy.. I do hav Problems, but not burdens.. I have very gud friends wo keep me out of t..

Wen I hav something to worry, I luk out for somethng tat can lit a smile.. Certainly Simplest of things can keep U away frm ur Probs.. It may not wipe ur Problem, but It'll certainly keep U away frm it.. A simple smile frm someone wo crosses U.. An early mrng dew drop.. Flowers smiling n d Garden.. God's smile n a Picture.. talking to a frnd who mean so much to U.. Mmm.. When U don't hav anythng as such, Listen to ur Heartbeats..

If U r n Love, Listen to its phrases.. Nothing s sweeter than a smile that struggles through tears.. Trust ur Life.. It does everythng for ur best.. U describe Life as a Mystery, Gift.. Listen to Life nd soon t ll strt listening to u.. 'Harmony' between Heart nd Brain s al tat s required to live a Happy Life.. Ring d bells of God if U wish for Something.. Love God.. Love Life... Love Friends.. Live with a Passion..

Sometimes, We would lik to sit bak alone nd jus be silent.. Do tat when Heart Prompts.. Its where U begin being U..

Love s a word to start L.. Instinct s a word to I.. Friends s a word to F.. Ecstasy s a word to E.. Its time to smile n my Life.. I Owe so Much to U.. I swear U own so much of Smiles..

Its jus d P.U.S.H. U need to Live through.. Thats what My Friend gave me nd I put t here..

P. Pray
U. Until
S. Something
H. Happens..

Don't try pleasing People.. We are here to Live, not to Survive.. Jus as U cry, Jus as U smile.. U r here for a reason nd nothing more than tat.. Pray nd Ur Maker ll guide U.. Be a Kid n heart..

Be Happy..

No comments: