
6 Months!!! Its abt past... 1 Day!!! I will Miss dis... Here is a post on how it gets related..
May 2008, I completed My Professional Degree.. There was a sigh of relief as I completed it successfully.. My Campus Placement was like icing on d Cake.. S!!! I got Placed in a reputed MNC when i began my 7th Semester.. Thanks to My God!!! Well, the Campus placement s an exclusive reason for this 6 Months..
6 Months.. Some say, As a Fresher I have wasted so much time just by waiting.. But I say, As a Human, As a 21 year old, I enjoyed this span after a 4 long years of College Life.. If 4 years taught me wat college Life is, 6 Months taught me wat Family Life is... I learnt My responsibilities.. I Learnt another dimension of Love.. Above all, I Learnt Patience & Tolerance.. " PATIENCE MAKES A MAN PERFECT "..
As I Spk abt d last 6 Months, I have to spk abt RECESSION.. Recession did not spare me.. As so many Companies around the World faced Economic Slump, Every Job aspiring Professional faced a Mental Slump... ?????? Jus to say so many questioned me may be a simple statement.. If I say so many questioned my Future, Its not that simple... There were a few who discouraged me.. Few asked me to search for some other job... Few stated Company will not give us call letters.. Few articles in Media helped them wit their questioning... But I Persisted waiting... " GOD'S DELAYS ARE NOT GOD'S DENIALS "..
I did nothing great n this 6 Months.. Eat, Sleep, Enjoy is all wat I did.. I had one encouraging shout.. As I join d company, I ll not get so much time like dis.. so, I enjoyed.. Had nice time wit My Dad & Mom, My Cousins, My Family, My Friends.. I Thank My Company for giving me this 6 Months.. A Span not to forget... I m fresh!!! My Parents Supported me.. My Family supported me.. My Friends supported me... Thanks to them, As d wait Proved successful.. Company asked me to join on dec 8, 2008.. Now, its upto me to survive there.. I m confident I will Survive.. " SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST "..
1 Day.. I m joining on dec 8,2008 at Bhubaneshwar.. I m Starting on dec 5,2008.. My best brother's engagement(Betrothal) s on dec 7,2008.. 1 day has its significance as I will miss this Function.. I Say, He s my Best Brother, as v wer so close.. He s my Adviser, my Mentor, my Well-wisher, my Friend.. He s d one who encouraged my wait.. I don't have any siblings.. He s my Cousin brother.. We Cousins wer brought up together during our childhood.. So, V share a nice rapport.. Few say its jus an engagement, but I say even that matters to me as he s my best brother.. Thats d rapport v share.. I will Miss this Grand Family Function.. " THINGS HAPPEN AS DESTINED "..
I had a 6 Months wait.. I stayed at home throughout.. Enjoyed wit my Family.. Now I cannot be a part of that 1 Day.. " MAN PROPOSES, GOD DISPOSES "..
I had 6 Months to enjoy... Still, I Will Miss this 1 Day.. " GOD KNOWS WAT TO DO "..
This s Life... I m joining on Dec 8,2008.. My next phase of Life starts there..
" As My Lips Smile, As My Eyes Cry " I add another page to my Life...
May 2008, I completed My Professional Degree.. There was a sigh of relief as I completed it successfully.. My Campus Placement was like icing on d Cake.. S!!! I got Placed in a reputed MNC when i began my 7th Semester.. Thanks to My God!!! Well, the Campus placement s an exclusive reason for this 6 Months..
6 Months.. Some say, As a Fresher I have wasted so much time just by waiting.. But I say, As a Human, As a 21 year old, I enjoyed this span after a 4 long years of College Life.. If 4 years taught me wat college Life is, 6 Months taught me wat Family Life is... I learnt My responsibilities.. I Learnt another dimension of Love.. Above all, I Learnt Patience & Tolerance.. " PATIENCE MAKES A MAN PERFECT "..
As I Spk abt d last 6 Months, I have to spk abt RECESSION.. Recession did not spare me.. As so many Companies around the World faced Economic Slump, Every Job aspiring Professional faced a Mental Slump... ?????? Jus to say so many questioned me may be a simple statement.. If I say so many questioned my Future, Its not that simple... There were a few who discouraged me.. Few asked me to search for some other job... Few stated Company will not give us call letters.. Few articles in Media helped them wit their questioning... But I Persisted waiting... " GOD'S DELAYS ARE NOT GOD'S DENIALS "..
I did nothing great n this 6 Months.. Eat, Sleep, Enjoy is all wat I did.. I had one encouraging shout.. As I join d company, I ll not get so much time like dis.. so, I enjoyed.. Had nice time wit My Dad & Mom, My Cousins, My Family, My Friends.. I Thank My Company for giving me this 6 Months.. A Span not to forget... I m fresh!!! My Parents Supported me.. My Family supported me.. My Friends supported me... Thanks to them, As d wait Proved successful.. Company asked me to join on dec 8, 2008.. Now, its upto me to survive there.. I m confident I will Survive.. " SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST "..
1 Day.. I m joining on dec 8,2008 at Bhubaneshwar.. I m Starting on dec 5,2008.. My best brother's engagement(Betrothal) s on dec 7,2008.. 1 day has its significance as I will miss this Function.. I Say, He s my Best Brother, as v wer so close.. He s my Adviser, my Mentor, my Well-wisher, my Friend.. He s d one who encouraged my wait.. I don't have any siblings.. He s my Cousin brother.. We Cousins wer brought up together during our childhood.. So, V share a nice rapport.. Few say its jus an engagement, but I say even that matters to me as he s my best brother.. Thats d rapport v share.. I will Miss this Grand Family Function.. " THINGS HAPPEN AS DESTINED "..
I had a 6 Months wait.. I stayed at home throughout.. Enjoyed wit my Family.. Now I cannot be a part of that 1 Day.. " MAN PROPOSES, GOD DISPOSES "..
I had 6 Months to enjoy... Still, I Will Miss this 1 Day.. " GOD KNOWS WAT TO DO "..
This s Life... I m joining on Dec 8,2008.. My next phase of Life starts there..
" As My Lips Smile, As My Eyes Cry " I add another page to my Life...
No comments:
Post a Comment