
Its been such a long time that I posted a blog. My Last post was way back in sep 2010 :( May be there was no interesting piece that I could have scripted had happened in my Lyf n last 6 months .. Does that mean, my Lyf s no more interesting ???? Nope, It's not like that.. there was some.. but, not much to be scripted for my future to read the past. Now too, I come here just to add a post, but I would do my best to keep it an interesting piece.. I should sum up all 6 months n few little lines :)
It was just a growing phase as far as my Professional career is concerned.. I believe, its an upward curve.. May be my employers don't believe it that way.. They say, there is still a lot to improve.. I agree... but year after year they are going to say the same.. I don't mind they saying that, but still I wish they also recognize for the improvement we shown :) This took the priority as these thoughts played a few pranks as this was the recent happening in my Life.. anyways, Lyf cannot be stagnant, you just hav to move on.. If you are not keen on someone's opinion, forget it.. bcoz We knw what we are made of..
Nxt the World cup which keeps me glued to TV... There has been lot of interesting matches.. Even some lessons learnt.. Nobody is lost until they lose the faith.. The Game is not over until the last run is scored.. Still, a way to go.. Hope, India bags the cup..
Then, I just got myself certified in my technology.. This has been bothering me for a while, which I did complete sometime back :) Thanks to God !
Mmm.. These days, I am more satisfied with the profession as I feel I am learning something and I am improving everyday.. May be the one which troubled me for sometime is over, now that I am constantly encouraged to try and find new things.. May be It's that responsibility that has made me grow.. again, Thanks to God for giving me a good opportunity !
And then, I started with my MBA Classes sometime ago.. Hope, My MBA s not a passing cloud.. Let it deserve some respect :)
I am trying to remember if I am missing something very interesting that happened n my Lyf n last 6 months.. But, I don't remember any..
But, It has been a easy going and not much hassles to worry about.. Until this minute, it has been a smooth ride.. I haven't missed any friends.. Everyone is with me.. May be I turned a little possessive these days :P that I fight with them a lot.. But, no serious harm done until yesterday (This Sunday is not yet over, so lets exclude).. but, even thats interesting.. It keeps the relationship wit some excitement :) but, hope I dont come back to this blog crying and posting abt missing any Friend (anymore).. I believe I have got the maturity to keep things going strong..
Thanks to God that it has been a peaceful six months.. yeah, There is lot to improve and lot to learn both professionally and personally.. I believe few of those God's angels will take me through and keep me interested...
Thanks to all my Friends who were been my driving forces.. They keep me excited !
and this is just to keep blog updated, so that I don't miss anything when I look back :)
No comments:
Post a Comment