Saturday, March 20, 2010

An Hide & Seek With Lyf..


Sometimes you Win When you lose...There is good behind every struggle.. My Struggle n Hyderabad ended up n me getting transferred to Chennai, My hometown....

It was not al a easy going soon after I put my feet n Chennai office.. First 2 days, there was a Server issue.. nd v had to drop our work for 2 days.. I even wondered that I would do no work n Chennai as my early days n Chennai(b4 goin to Hyd) were without any work..

Then too, My Health Problems persisted.. It was more serious and severe than it was n Hyd.. Though my Landing n Chennai helped me to be n sync with my God tat it happened at ryt time.. I went on Vacation to attend the festival n my native Temple.. I thought I would be back fine to continue My work without any Problem.. But tats nt d order of Destiny...

Soon after coming back from Vacation, I was forced to take 3 days sick leave to persist with my Treatment.. Doctor Prescribed for few tests.. Everything taken.. but nothing speculated anything serious.. All Tests revealed no major Problem.. Of course, no problem at all..

But, to be honest, I still faced health issues.. Kept on vomiting.. It was more like a Hide & Seek...

One day, I had a severe stomach ache and Diarrhea.. Doctor prescribed for a Motion analysis and it confirmed I was infected.. Then I was asked to take tablets and I kept getting better.. The time I write this, I am Perfectly fine.. Thanks to the Doctor, My strict diet and the tablets.....

It was al with my Health.. But it affected me n a way tat I never dreamt of.. On fine Monday morning, I heard from my Onsite lead that I am not performing well and have to improve technically.. He also said its a comment from Client.. To be honest, I dropped a few tears too.. Same Evening, My Manager spoke to me.. He gave few advises.. I had my say.. When I thought al dis s over, My PL n Hyderabad told me that he has given me an average Performance rating due to the situation and comments from my Client.. I cried but I told a calm Okay.. He asked me to take it optimistic and try hard n future.. Oops!!!! Its d reaction I showed with few little tears washing my face.. Soon after first say from my Heart was "God wasn't too kind.. You can't help it if he decides.."

But, never You can blame God.. May be its the too often leaves I took did nt help my cause.. It was lik a Hide and Seek.. Still, I cant come out of it that I blog it with same feel...

Whatever Happens, Life has to move on.. I took the lesson and threw d past.. I decided not to tak any leaves.. I kept concentrating on my work..

God helps those who helps themselves.. My Life has been more of a feel good thing.. A cute family, Sweet panel of friends, Admiring relatives.. Al this can make me forget any loss.. I always try to give myself a reason to smile.. I live the moment and nothing more.. May be all this helped.. I always understand the sweetness of tears bcoz I cry more.. Its been such a sensitive life loaded with losses..

As, I persisted with Lyf and Work, one fine day My onsite Lead gave me an appreciation.. It was encouraging.. He was of great support.. After few days, he said he s impressed with the way I handle d SIT defects.. I jus smiled, this time God s too kind... He said he will also send an appreciation on me to the Manager.. al was good.. I smiled.. I felt a lot better.. Mmm..

Too gud s lyf.. Its been like a Hide & Seek.. We never know wt destiny holds.. so true.. Whatver happens, U knw wo u are and wat u are.. As well, God knows.. Live Lyf on its day.. Tomo, I may come back to blogging with tears and scribble it.. Another day wit a Smile.. But still, I scribble my Life here.. I reflect my mood here..

No one knws as much as God.. But If u knw ur past, u cn knw d sweetness of life and God.. For every tear, there s a smile ordered.. Everyone has a better past than wat they think.. Think and feel.. Learn and Feel for d good things..

Lyf, jus an Hide and Seek between Tears and smiles.. U can't have both at a time.. One Hides for d other to seek.. Mmm.. But when you understand its jus L.I.F.E, you can be Ecstatic... Simple, few times n Lyf there s a smile n Lips and Tear n d Eyes.. Books say thats what s being Ecstatic..

Mmm.. All is well.. Life s more a feel good thing.. Know People by Heart, Smile when Lyf Orders, Cry when Lyf gives.. Move on.. Humans are made to Live.. nd Live for each other..

Learn d language of Love.. Don't discriminate Tears and Smiles.. They jus play Hide & Seek with Life...

No comments: